VELUX Blackout Blinds (DML)
Unrivalled blackout both night and day.
The VELUX blackout blind gives you the best total darkness 24/7. The blind has a reflective aluminium coating on the rear side that reflects heat from the sun in summer whilst retaining heat in the winter. Blackout blinds are ideal for installing in bedrooms, children rooms and home cinemas.
- Blackout 24/7Blackout even when the sun is shining.
- Reduces heat gain and loss
- Reflect heat from the sun in the summer. Retain heat in the winter.
- Tested to ensure best blackout on the market.
- Easy installation
- Install in minutes with VELUX Pick&Click!™ system.
- Many colours -Choose between 24 standard colours and 12 Disney designs.
- Modern DesignSlim aluminium side channels integrate perfectly with your roof window
Manually operated blinds with control bar are well suited for roof windows within reach. You operate the blind by pulling down the control bar. Aluminium top and side channels ensure a smooth operation and enables you to position the blind anywhere in the window.
Electrically operated blinds are recommended for VELUX INTEGRA® electrically operated roof windows. The blind is operated via a remote control which makes it an ideal solution for blinds that are out of reach or if you simply want that extra level of comfort that allows you to control your blind from anywhere in your room.
Solar powered blinds are perfect for manual and solar INTEGRA® roof windows that are out of reach. The blind comes with a remote control operated by a standard battery. The blind is easy to install as no wiring is needed. Manual operation is also possible.