Tempura Heating System
Cosy warmth on cooler days
We all know the feeling – the wish to be warm when it starts getting cold. The weinor development engineers have come up with a special kind of outdoor patio heating which works in the same way as the sun. The heating system Tempura provides such very comfortable and lasting warmth that you can sit outdoors in pleasant surroundings even on cool days and evenings.
Our outdoor patio heating system is called Tempura. It provides comfortable warmth allowing you to enjoy more time on the patio in the early and late season and on cool evenings. The ultramodern, safe system is reliable and provides full heating power only one or two seconds after being turned on, converting 90 to 95% of the electrical energy into heat.
- maximum heating output from an ultra-slim housing
- high efficiency thanks to infrared shortwave radiant heaters
- swivel heating feature allows you to pinpoint where to heat
- splash protection makes it suitable for use indoors and outdoors
- housing only heats up slightly
- available in 200 RAL colours
- easy to retrofit
Heating systems compared
- running costs for standard freestanding heaters approx. £ 1.30 per hour
- running costs for Tempura only £ 0.24 per hour (electricity tariff: £ 0.16/kWh)
- comparison with electric quartz radiators or fan heaters: the electromagnetic waves emanated from the Tempura only warm the skin, not the air between
- maximum thermal radiation just one second after switching on
- no problems with long heating-up periods, cumbersome gas cylinders or limited space caused by the heating mantle itself being too hot.